Sunday, April 22, 2007

April showers bring...





Babies!!! I seriously know 7 women off the top of my head that are pregnant right now!! Praise God for these precious little miracles that are soon to enter this big world!! I picked a couple (okay I stopped at 5!!) of my favorite pictures from this session of my friend J and his wife E. J and I go way back to early childhood when we used to play G.I Joe, Dukes of Hazzard, and softball in front of the house on the sidewalk. This was usually the main event in the summers as we grew up only two houses away from each other! Well, I went to their baby shower today and it was so great....I love baby showers!! (Too bad my house is FULL of baby things and I could hardly think of ANY for the baby item fill in the blank game!! Why IS that?!?!?!?) :) Thank you both for the opportunity to take these beautiful pictures. You are gorgeous together! I can't wait to meet this little guy!

No comments: