Wednesday, May 2, 2007

Can't help but...

post these photos!! I am biased of course.....:)









Okay, I'm done...:) (And these didn't even "cost" anything! ie; lollipop, jellybeans....:) New backdrop, need to work on lighting. I thought I could use just natural light, which worked great (now that I am learning the settings on my camera somewhat...but the coloring of the backdrop changes with the inconsistant depth of the lighting....hmmmm...I think I need to use lighting....:) I will be bringing this backdrop to P-Ville from now on and only have one session planned for May12th, anyone need pictures done or know of anyone? I have two or three sessions open! April sessions, yours will be sent out on Saturday :) (yay!)


There. I figured out how to fix the color. Ha ha! :) (For today anyhow.....)

No comments: