Tuesday, May 15, 2007

May sessions...

are finally here! I am so sorry I am posting these so late! We have been unpacking and unpacking and sorting things galore (inbetween caring for and playing with two little boys that don't sit still unless they are eating or sleeping :)... I know I said I would post these Tuesday, so here they are (the ones I have proofed anyways!) I have so many from this past weekend...what a blessing my sessions were. The first ones are of a brother and sister that share a birthday! Happy 1st Birthday little "S" and Big #4 for "J"! The newborn session is of my dear friend and her hubby and their little 15 day old baby boy (at the time of the pictures). I was working on shooting with available light in the home of the newly blessed family - something I am planning to incorperate into baby sessions...an on location photo shoot for newborns up to two weeks only :) ...technicalities right or wrong...isn't he just breathtaking? His Daddy said something about the whole baby journey that I have to completely agree with - How can you witness life happening like that and hold a newborn baby miracle in your hands and not believe in God? Okay, so I said that, but he said something very similar :) Anyways, enjoy!!! Hey Moms and Dads - there are many more where these came from!!




















No comments: