Monday, May 28, 2007

Oh my word!!!

This is my friend "C" from highschool. We go way back....and now she and her hubby are expecting! What an honor to do her mommy to be shots! First of all, is she not one of the most beautiful pregnant mommies to be that you have ever seen!?!?!?! I think so. So does her hubby :) Second of all...isn't the beginnning of a new life so awe-inspiring?? Praise God for His wonderful works and wonders!! What a cute and wonderful couple...one of those couples you meet and are like - "those two are PERFECT together!!"- so sweet, friendly, outgoing, and FUN to hang out with...anyways, here's a sneak peak. Also, Ryan found this spot while biking on the trail with the kids the other night and we visited it last night ( I almost passed out from the bike ride!!...it's been a long time but I'm getting back into this whole excercise thing!)...okay enough, here they are!

No comments: