Tuesday, June 12, 2007

Sisters...

Okay, so when I hear (or read) the word "sisters" I think of the song from "White Christmas".. "sisters, sisters... etc.." you know the one if you have seen that movie :) This sneak peek is of two little girls...so cute!! We got to shoot outdoors this time at their grandma's house, what a blessing! Thank you "T" for allowing me to share in making these memories! Enjoy! ~R :) ( I especially love the one where it looks like they having a conversation...telling secrets perhaps. It sure brings back great memories of all the special times I had with my big sister! ) Also, it will probably be a little while till I post on this one again so as to give everyone a chance to catch up on 7 posts in one day and A LOT of pictures for sneak peeks. Again, enjoy and have a great one!! :)


No comments: