Tuesday, June 12, 2007

Sneek Peak IV!!!

Yay!!! Here's your post "A"!! :)....and these are just a few! :) Really neat story with this family ~ "N" and my hubby were roomies in college...and in eachother's weddings! On the day/night of my hubby's "your getting married next weekend get together etc." the guys met these certain young ladies out boating. Well, N and A are now married and have this sweet and unbelievably cute little guy and another one of hubby's friends (from childhood) married "A's" friend and they too are married and have a beautiful little guy. Sigh...thank you Lord for orchestrating such neat things in our lives!! :) OH...did I mention my hubby and I met on a blind date???? We were totally set up!! And these guys and gals meet and voila!! There you have it...an obvious LOVE chain reaction!! (Yes it seems my hubby and ALL of his friends from "back home" have little boys....literally!) Anyways...here they are...a beautiful family...and great friends!! :) Enjoy you guys and thanks for the opp. to photograph you all! ~R








No comments: