Monday, July 23, 2007

Before I forget!

Here are the rest of the pics from B's Baseball Birthday cake session :) As you can see I used the bottom one as part of his invitation. We get to dedicate him to the Lord on the same day of his birthday party so I made the main invitation for his dedication and had this one inserted in the back :) Little B sure is a huge blessing to our family! I think he will have the "cake thing" down for his first birthday party! Caleb had NO IDEA what to do with his cake and barely ate any. (Every mother's (( who doesn't want their child to eat too much sugar) dream!!) As you can see - they are two very different little boys! :) I apologize for so many pics. (Kind of I guess! They are too cute!) I tried to post the collage I made of all these pics but it wasn't loading right so I had to do them individually. I hope you all have a wonderfull rest of July and beginning of Aug. I will be back in business August 6th. Until then, May God bless you richly! ~R

P.S. Jen, I will get the pics of little D before I leave!! ;-)











No comments: