Wednesday, August 22, 2007

A couple more of "C"

So if you can remember this past Sat. in the Peoria area it rained like....ALL DAY!! EXCEPT for during my two outdoor photo sessions. I mean it was amazing. I prayed for sunshine..okay I it got down to "okay Lord clouds are totally acceptable...just please let it not rain" and can I just tell you....God is good all the time - all the time God is good!! For not one but BOTH of my sessions it rained literally until right before and then the clouds broke and the sun came out, peeked through, and well it was PERFECT for our sessions. So the morning with C and his mommy and daddy went really well and I thought okay this day might turn out...THEN I was eating lunch at Avanti's with my friend J and it was POURING!! and I still had a 3 o'clock.... I must admit my faith sort of waned a little as I didn't want to be dissapointed so I just figured oh well, we can reschedule or do studio pics. I really didn't want to do studio pics b/c these two families already had had studio pics and summer just looks so good on people!....SOOO praise the Lord for His goodness and as a kind Father...providing sunshine for me just because He can. :) It turned out to be a peach of a day for photos! Here are a couple more (okay 7 - you know me by now!!) of little C :) Love ~R


If you ever need someone to cheer you up....C is THE one!! I thought my little Benjamin was happy! My goodness!

No comments: