Sunday, September 23, 2007

Recipe for cuteness:

Take one handsome (if I do say so myself!) three year old little boy dressed up in his Sunday's best, one old chair, one field of tall grass, and one glorious day. Mix together with fun, laughter, and time to smell the roses...er, um tall grass. Photograph to heart's content and enjoy for a lifetime!!! Hope you had a great weekend!! ;) ~R
-










This one (above) is SO my desktop wallpaper right now!!! LOVE it!! He's my little farmer man, so handsome - just like his daddy! He kept calling the seeds he was finding "wheat"...too cute!



Thanks for stopping ;) Also next post trivia: What is really really tall, spotted, and lives on the African plains (I think!)???? Check back in a couple of days to find out! Also, sneak peeks from this past weekend will start going up THURSDAY!!!! Stay tuned!! Love, ~R

No comments: