Wednesday, October 31, 2007

Here is the E family! Wow you guys, you sure do know how to take a great family photo! Thank you so much allowing me to capture you all through my lens! It was a pleasure to meet you and to get to know you a bit through our session! You were a joy to "hang out" with!! We got so many great photos...I'll just HAVE to post a couple more when I get to proofing your session! Have a blessed day! Love, ~R..........;)-
-




Here is SENIOR KG again!! Great job K! You look great!! I especially like the purple on you! It's hard to believe you'll be graduating this spring already!! I hope you enjoy your images - it's been so great getting to know you and your mom these last few years!!! Be looking in the mail in about three or four days!! Love, ~R.........:)

No comments: