Tuesday, November 13, 2007

1,2,3,4 and...

I'm not talking about the song that's playing!! A and G you have the most beautiful family!! L, M, M, and little M are absolutely beautiful!! Thank you thank you for allowing me to come into your home to photograph all of you! These are just a "couple" of images for your sneak peek...there are PLENTY more!! Hope you love 'em...they sure are cute! Love, ~R.......;)




Is anyone else crying here? (A??) I think this is just one of the most beautiful images ever. A simple, sweet, and quiet moment between a newborn baby girl and her mama. I wish I had images like this holding my precious little boys at this age....I guess I do (in my mind ;)...****sigh*** :)


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You captured exactly what I wanted in that picture of my two month old smiley with her eyes full of twinkle. The peeks are all great!! We can't wait to see more! A and G