Friday, November 16, 2007

Amazing Grace...

how sweet the sound...I think of the Thanksgiving holiday coming up and just have to smile..I am thankful for so much..everything in my life. The "trials" we are going through with our life which if you compare them to trials people are having in other parts of the country, the world, even in my own community...they are really blessings that God is using to bring our family closer to Him and to eachother :) I am so thankful for my amazing hubby (who is an amazing "papa"), my beautiful boys, my loyal and beautiful friends, our church, my salvation and relationship with the Lord, our extended family, my wonderful clients who believe in me :), the list goes on and on. I am also very thankful for squishy, pink, sweet, wonderful, soft, new, and miraculous little newborn babies...and I love it when they smile. I think they must be dreaming of angels or Heaven or something so beautiful...I am in awe. Here is little baby G again..this one just made me smile as I am proofing her 2 week session. (Remember the blue and pink plate baby, yup here she is again ;)...she's gorgeous mama and daddy. Have a wonderful day everyone!

(If you click on the pic it should get bigger, if you look really close, she's smiling :)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Rosie__ I love, love, love it! L

Anonymous said...

yay!! L your pics will be in the mail tomorrow or Monday...I am SOOO excited for yoU! Going to create your announcements now!
~R........:)