Monday, November 26, 2007

Do you recognize

this little girl?? Is anyone else absolutely adoring this photo with me?? This little lady, Miss M, at 3 mths...what a cutie!! She's the one with the big sister and older (2 year old!!) twin brothers!! She's just beautiful A and G!!

Also, if you had a session that weekend the 9th and 10th, I am working my fingers to the bone (;0) and will have your sessions done and in the mail by Thursday if not before. Then it's EIGHT more sessions this weekend!! Yippie!! Thank you so much everyone!! Hope your Thanksgiving was beautiful!! Love, ~R..........:)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Don't worry about the timing with sending out my pictures. I know with having Thanksgiving to plan for etc. that is is difficult to get everything done. Oh, and little baby M is not even three months yet, she was only 2 months in that picture. She is changing so fast though that I am thinking I should have scheduled 3 month pictures with you!

Anonymous said...

Hey A!! Your pics are done! I will call you Tues!! :) Oh and sorry! I thought she was 3 mths! Where is my brain??? She was just SO GOOD... :) Talk to you soon!
~R.........:)
(Yes, I think it's funny I am commenting on my own blog! I only have a phone # for you though so will call you tomorrow!) :)

Heather said...

Too precious! Gotta love baby feet!!