Thursday, November 29, 2007

FIVE Kids!!!

Yes I recently had a family session with FIVE kids!! Well...they were cousins :) one set of two and the other of three. In case you are wondering, the last three kiddos belong to the couple that set Ryan and I up!! Remember baby A??? Well, these are her cousins and brother and sister. We had a double family session on location at J and T's house!! I think we got some REAL cute ones!! I won't post any family pics though since they will be used for Christmas cards :) I hope you all have a wonderful day and weekend! We'll be down in P'Ville this weekend for 8 shoots and um.....picking out paint colors, carpeting, and flooring. (Hint Hint!!! For our house in Princeville!!) Yup it's OFFICIAL!!! We let our landlord know we are MOVING!!! Just thought you might like to know ;) Have a good one everyone!! J and T and J and A, your babies (and not so little ones too ;) are just GORGEOUS!!!
Love, R.........;)





3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Rosie!

I am NOT excited that you're moving! We will miss you SO MUCH up here. I'm so sad.

Janey

Anonymous said...

Yeah!! Congrats on the big move! We are thrilled to have you back in the Peoria area!

Jenni P.

Anonymous said...

Can't wait to have you all back in Peoria! :) Praying for you as you transition back to Princeville.

Nicole