Friday, November 9, 2007

I couldn't just leave ya hangin' A!!

Okay so today I had this Senior session with Miss A. and her mom J came along. Can I just tell you I had SO MUCH FUN!! We ended up shooting for longer than we "planned" and J you know the number of images I told you that I thought I had taken?? Well multiply that by 4!! I guess we were having so much fun I didn't realize how many photos I was taking!! Well we're off again tomorrow for a P'Ville Photo Session weekend sooooooooo I thought I'd better post A's sneak peek before we left. These two immediately jumped out at me tonight A and J. Just beautiful. I hope you like them b/c I LOVE them!!



Have a great night everyone! (And Janey and girls, I know it's past my working curfew but we're leaving tomorrow!!! I did great last night, in bed at 10:45! My home was filled with harmony today ;) Until Mon. morning everyone!!....Love, ~R....;)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Great job on the photos, again, Rosie, and I'm glad you're working on your BS application! :) Praying for you! Have a good weekend!
Love, Janey