Wednesday, November 21, 2007

Umm...

Can I pleeeease take this little guy home with me?? He is one of the sweetest, most adorable, most kissable baby boys (don't worry I know his family pretty well :) I have ever come into contact with (except my own boys of course...okay and a couple of other babies....OKAY all my clients are ADORABLE!)...but little E...he just stole my heart that day...and even now I as proof his session. He has the longest eyelashes ever...scroll down to check those out!! ;) I hope you are all having a great day!! Staying warm and toasty I trust..and preparing for your feast of thanks tomorrow! We are hosting my family so I am really excited!! We will have all of my boys' cousins (um..I guess they would be called my nephews and nieces?!) from my side over which = SIX children 3yrs and under :)...good thing we are renting the upstairs for my studio etc..!! We needed the room just for tomorrow!! Well, blessings to everyone! I heard a great thing at our Thanksgiving celebration at church on Sunday (evening I think)...something about pride not growing easily in the soil of thankful heart...and now that I think about it...sadness, depression, and bitterness have a hard time growing in "thankful" soil also...just a thought for me today as I reflect on all the blessings in my life.. :) Happy THanksgiving everyone! God Bless!!Love~R........:)
_


(Also, before I forget!! Here's a little Thanksgiving photo of our family curtesy of my good friend Colleen Melendy :) Thank you Colleen! Until Friday everyone!! ~R.......;)

No comments: