Monday, December 31, 2007

Happy Happy New Years Eve!!!

Hello everyone!!! It's New Year's Eve!! In just a couple of short hours we will ring in the new year...I can hardly believe it!! I have a couple of surprises up my sleeve for 2008...one which I will tell you about and the other one..you'll still just get to wait for it!!! (Hopefully I can post about it tomorrow like I planned!!!)

Surprise #1. A new blogsite for SDG Photography By Rosie Siebenthal!!! Yay!! As a result of pure inspiration from other fabulous photogs...I will start my very first Photography 365 Project Blog. My goal is to post one new image every day for 365 days to document my year in photography. My aim is to challenge myself in photography shooting for images other than just people...although images of people are welcome! I will still have my sdg blog for sneak peaks etc. The 365 blog will be strictly for creativity etc. You can find that blog here: http://sdg365byrosiesiebs.blogspot.com I will link it to this blog over on the right. Have a great day!!

Surprise #2. Coming soon!!!

1 comment:

Heather said...

Happy New Year Rosie! I will be doing the 365 (366) project this year as well...starting tomorrow. I am soo behind this year!! Off to check yours out!