Thursday, January 10, 2008

And the winners are!!!!

Congratulations to the TWO winners in the GOING LIVE PARTY celebration!!!

Danuta Dynda and Dee Ann Reimers!!! (Who by the way are both NEW clients and have their first sessions next weekend!!!) Yay for 50% off your first sitting fee!!! Thank you so much to all who perused my new site and for all the wonderful and encouraging comments. My primary love language is words of affirmation so this was a HUGE blessing for me!! Thank you thank you thank you!!! :)

Also...since both of the grand prizes went to two new clients I kept my eyes shut and rolled the comments two more times for Caleb to choose TWO more winners for a free professionally printed 8x10 from either a past session or an upcoming session. (Okay I was having a lot of fun doing this - good thing C had to go down for his nap!!) And the winners are!!!!

(Drum roll please!!)....
-
-
-
-
-
-
Tiffany Day and Dana Hake!!! Congratulations to those who won and for those of you who didn't...keep reading the blog for more fun contests etc. This is just way too much fun to not do!!
Winners, please e-mail me if you have any questions. If you are a 50% off winner you can apply it to your next session. If you are an 8x10 winner, please email me and let me know if you'd like an 8x10 from an upcoming session or a past session. Thank yoU!

Have a wonderful day everyone!! Love, ~R..........;)

1 comment:

The Dynda's said...

yay!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
see you on friday. And thank you Caleb for some great picking.
Danuta