Tuesday, January 15, 2008

HOI Wedding Showcase @ WeaverRidge

Yes you are reading correctly! This image is actually my Day 15 image for my Project 365 Blog (over on the right there, just click on it!) - but I couldn't leave out the show on this blog!!! First of all thank you to all of you who stopped by my table and visited Ruth and I!! The results for the FREE Bridal Session winners (there will be THREE!!!) will be announced on Monday, January 21, 2008 at 8 pm right here on this blog!!! I will also be contacting each of the three brides seperately to make sure that they know they won!!!

A huge Thank You to WeaverRidge for putting on such a beautiful and unbelievable show!! All the vendors were amazing and had such beautiful set-ups!! I have to admit as a rookie show vendor...I was blown away at some of the creativity I saw there!! Thanks again to all for being so hospitiable and wonderful. If you are a bride to be or will be engaged in time for next year's show I HIGHLY recommend the WeaverRidge HOI Wedding Showcase - you will NOT be disappointed!!

Well, I must be off for the night (signed off that is!) got lots of proofing to do and EIGHT sessions this weekend!!! We will also be moving in two weeks so things are a little hectic around here :) PRaise God for helping me to be calm and collected through all of this and being able to provide for my boys emotionally etc. etc. through all this change :))) Some days are harder than others so...whoever is praying for me...thank you!!! I can feel your prayers even now :) Have a great night everyone!!!
Love, ~R..........:)

No comments: