Thursday, January 3, 2008

Still waiting....

Yes I know!! I am so sorry!! Here I have half tempted you with this information of a suprise...and I am making you wait wait wait!!! It will be ready soon...(so they tell me)....please be patient with me (I'm trying, I really am!!)....Until then revel with me as I am elbow deep in wallpaper paste!! (Not really but I feel like it!)...I am in the process of stripping 36 year old 1970's vintage green and gold wall paper from our new kitchen. :) R has the floors ripped up - we are really doing this people!!! Needless to say that's why the other new blog is completely suffering. I will let you know as soon as the surprise is ready though, I promise. Really. :)

Have a great one everyone ~ Stay warm!!
Love, ~R..........:)

1 comment:

Heather said...

AHHH good ol wallpaper. EEK!! I had the same issues when we bought our old home. We had lovely gold plaid foil wallpaper in the bathroom...it was interesting. LOL. I wanted to actually keep a piece to frame because I didnt' think I would ever see anything like it again!