Monday, February 18, 2008

Currently

Got this from Mindi Bartell, feel free to play if you want :)
Yourself: calm
Your partner: Relaxing in front of a movie
Your hair: pony tail
Your mother: giving, supportive
Your father: loving - in his own way :)
Your favorite item: gosh that's hard...so many things....my kids' lovies (they make them so happy.)
Your dream last night: hanging wall portraits in every which way (I am totally serious!)
Your favorite drink: diet coke with ice and lemon (mmmm :))
Your dream car: probably a mini van with automatic doors on both sides and an automatic hatch door (just saw one this week! so cool when your arms are full!) + SUV :)
Your dream home: any home with my family in it with me...okay you got me. in Mexico :)...on the beach (only if there are never any storms or hurricanes though.)
The room you are in now: office (3rd bedroom which means that the boys are sharing ;)
Your fear: dying and leaving my family/boys behind without me (their mommy)
Where you want to be in 10 yrs: honestly? It would be a tremendous blessing to be a mom with children who are walking in the Truth...living lives pleasing to the Lord. I pray for wisdom and grace on how to be a mommy who can facilitate this learning....man what a tremendous weight this is...and to be an example of this...another pressure :) (But by the grace of God go I...) thank goodness we don't have to do this all by ourselves!
Who you hung out with last night: my wonderful hubby and boys :)
You’re not: Exercising yet. Need/want to start :)
Wish list item: Wall organization system from Pottery Barn.
Last thing you did: R and I took the boys to their very first tumbling class and then to pizza - what a blast!
What are you wearing: Addidas pants, (yay they fit again!) Stanford longsleeve navy blue tee, and SuperCamp zip up navy blue hoodie (trained for SuperCamp at Stanford in '03 http://www.qln.com/)
Favorite weather: semi cool, wonderful smelling autum...twinkly whimsy in the air winter (Christmas)...and green green spring and summer. Okay, that prob. didn't count. I do like all the seasons but I suppose Autumn has become my favorite for color and temp :)
Favorite book: So many can't think of one right now...okay...I'll think...okay found it - Redeeming Love by Francine Rivers:. Stayed up till 4 am to read this book!! GREAT READ!! (Had a headache and puffy eyes the next day from crying (the good parts) too ;) It was THAT good!
Last thing you ate: salad, pizza, and pepsi from Monicals Pizza
Your life: absolutely wonderful, blessed, full
Your mood: pretty good
Your best friend: always there, can always continue where we left off :)
What are you thinking about right now: this :) and all the things it's making me think of - and the fact that I can't go to a certain photog workshop b/c I live in this state :((.
Your car: great, works, is warm in the winter, cool in the summer. and fits my family :)
What are you are doing at this moment: this instead of proofing.
Relationship status: happily married (you know, committed ever after :)
What’s on TV: Nothing, we don't have "TV" only movies. R got The Simpsons from the libary - which is why I am doing this :).
Last time you laughed: tonight while "tumbling" in the 18 mth-2 year class with little B...that was so fun!! and then R and I had pure entertainment (in a very good way) watching C (3.5) participate in his first ever tumbling class. It was so awesome. He did a great job! Watching him get distracted and do his own thing at certain times until the instructor called him to reality was pretty funny..it was also so neat to see him do fairly well at some things and then he also made us smile with how hard he was trying to "stay in line" and follow instructions on other things. It was surreal being at a gymnastic/tumbling accademy after so many years of tramp work from diving...it brought back memories AND made me think "whoa - is this actually happening? Do I actually have a 3.5 year old doing somersaults (on the floor ;) and jumping on a trampoline????" not that it made me feel old..b/c I'm not (and "old" is relative anyway). It just made me feel so blessed and think of how fast time flies. My dreams of marrying (my prince) and having children (such beautiful and amazing boys) have come true...wow. I am so thankful.

Have a great night everyone!! Love, ~ R.......... :))

3 comments:

Hilary Melick said...

Hi-
DId you take the boys to Jump Start Gymnastics? I am taking Parker ther this Saturday for our free trial and then signing him up for the spring session.

Loved your answers.....I want lots of things from Pottery Barn, too! I can dream, I guess.

Anonymous said...

Hey Hil,
We gotta dream right?? ;)) And, I'll email you about the gynastics place :))
R.........:)

Lisa at illuminatePhotos.com said...

Rosie, you're such a wonderful and sweet blessing to the world. Keep it up, girlfriend! Love ya!