Thursday, February 7, 2008

Dancing with Cinderella...








I heard the "Cinderella" song by Steven Curtis Chapman today in the car and thought about my wedding day and my friends (and sister) who have little girls...wow. The song is about a little girl wanting to practice dancing for "the ball" with her daddy and he calls her Cinderella and dances with her, holding tight because midnight will come and she'll be gone..and then she grows up and gets engaged and asks her daddy if he can practice dancing with her for her wedding day etc...um yah...I was in tears (while driving!! I'm such a sappy dork!) well, here's my rendition of that song in images (that I am actually proofing as we speak!) for today. Enjoy!! ~R..........:)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Rosie, you are not a sappy dork! I LOVE that song and it totally makes me cry too. It has become Emma's new favorite, and she had me play it for her Daddy last week. I can't even think about her wedding day without totally falling apart :-) Jenni P.

Anonymous said...

Rosie--I love the pictures! You are so talented. I am going to find that song right now and listen to it! Thanks again! Lins