Wednesday, February 6, 2008

Read this in the morning...

17 learn to do right!
Seek justice,
encourage the oppressed. [a]
Defend the cause of the fatherless,
plead the case of the widow
Isaiah 1:17
And couldn't help but continue to celebrate with and for the families I know who have brought their little ones home. After reading in Isaiah today I got to proof this session all day long! :))) I just received the kindest and most warm email from one of my clients. Her little daughter, A, is an angel. She is so special. I just wanted to post these for you M...they speak volumes to me on love, warmth, and caring for the orphaned...who in your case is no more!! Thank you thank you for touching my heart daily and thank you for the honor of documenting her growth and beauty.

Mommy's little girl.....

Just the girls having some girl time :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thank You, Thank You, Rosie!!!!!! These truly brought tears to my eyes. Me and my baby girls!!!!
You are the best!!!! M