Tuesday, May 6, 2008

THE RESULTS ARE IN!!!!

Thank you to everyone who submitted an entry for the SDG Photography By Rosie Siebenthal 2008 Little Beauties Contest!!! Thank you also to all who voted!!!! There were a whopping 542 votes total!!! WOW!!! Talk about networking - you all were on the ball!! Okay, so let's break it down and just announce the winners right? Sheesh Rosie!!! (I was getting to that, trust me. I do have a little something extra I want to add though) Because the voting was SO CLOSE....I am going to have THREE winners and two runners up instead of just two winners!!! (YAY!!!!) I just couldn't help myself...and really the votes were really close!!!

So the three grand prize winners for the 2008 Little Beauties Contest are:

Model #4 with 123 votes!!!!
Model #9 with 68 votes!!!! AND.....
Model #7 with 65 votes!!!!

I kept watching 9 and 7 go neck and neck and whooooeee was it close!! Can you see now why I couldn't resist??? #4 - your mama must know A LOT of people!! ;) Mamas of 4, 9, and 7 please email me so we can get your mini sessions underway! :)

(Okay, now get to more of the good stuff Rosie, let's see who the runners up are right?) Yes yes yes, but first I want to add what the runners up get to win!! The 2008 Little Beauties Contest runners up (is that how you even say that? "runners up"? Sounds good to my brain here at 1:32 am....oh well.) Each runner up wins a complimentary "mini" modeling session, and a complimentary 8x10 of my favorite shot!!! YAY!!! So the 2008 Little Beauties Contests Runners Up ARE.....................

Model #1 with 51 votes AND
Model #10 with 50 votes!!!

Wow great job!!! That one was certainly close!! (Ooh and please email me also mamas of #1 and #10) :)

All the other contestants had under 50 votes and were all quite close with eachother. Thank you so much to everyone for entering, for voting, and for bringing others along for the fun ride! As a thank you to everyone who entered the contest, I would love to send you a little something in the mail for participating in our fun contest. If you would, please send me your mailing address and I'll get your little prize out to you in the next week or so.

Well...I hope everyone is enjoying the lovely spring weather. Today was just a dream wasn't it? The colors and smells of spring are just heavenly. I will leave you with an image of sweet "S" braving the new spring weather with her mommy and I :) More peeks to come so keep checking back!!! Enjoy and thank you again!!! Love, ~R........;)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Congrats on the good results(although, the girl I voted for didn't win), but it was very hard to choose. It made it easier not knowing any of them.You are so sweet Rosie to give runner-ups. Can't wait for the next contest!!!!