Thursday, August 21, 2008

IMPORTANT NOTICE!!! NOW BOOKING FOR 2009!!

Due to an overwhelming response and a very full year SDG Photography By Rosie Siebenthal is now booking for the last weekend in April/early May 2009 for everyone 18 mths and older!!!! Just wanted to say thank you and thank you and thank you to all of my awesome clients!! I would not be where I am today without you!! 2008 is officially BOOKED. Unless there is some sort of photographic emergency I will be using the rest of the year to take care of all my clients whom have already booked and those that are waiting for their images to be processed. I will also be homeschooling my little guy, C, in pre-school and will be involved in different aspects at church. Again, I will be taking maternity, birth sessions, newborns, and Wonderfully Made Baby planners throughout the winter so don't worry if you are looking to book. The first and last week of December will be open only for Maternity, births, newborns, and baby planners ONLY. SDG Photography By Rosie Siebenthal will otherwise be closed for rejuvination, family and teaching time, and waiting for the weather to warm back up again from mid - November until late April.

As always, I have sneak peeks coming out of my ears, however, until then I wanted to showcase a couple more of little "O"...this sweet little boy :) I am just loving his eyes and hair with that red chair and the blue background!!!






Come back soon - I have some sneak peeks for Jennifer and Andy too! (and a bloggity blog contest that you can ALL get in on!!) Thanks again, see you soon!! Love, ~R..........;)

ETA: Here is little L...just a joy huh? I really just love looking at these...thank you again C and B for bringing little L to me...her smiles and laughter just scream "hey Rosie!! take a minute and ENJOY LIFE!!!" to me ~ so sweet! :)


No comments: