Monday, August 4, 2008

Sneak Peeks!!!

Hello!! Happy Monday!! :) Couldn't help but start off the week with some great sneak peeks! Here we have little A just as darling as can be. She came home from China almost a year ago and is just doing so beautifully! She is just glowing in these images! Thank you to M and big sis B for bringing her out again, she really really is just a doll :) Remember, these are just a peek ;)




And below we have baby O...my goodness he melts my heart!! I got to photograph him when he was just a wee little one and my has he grown! Sitting up and a smiling/laughing now...I just love this age!! Thank you H - he really is a heart stopper :)

I hope everyone had a great weekend and is having a great week! I had a busy one with sessions and all but made sure to take time out to enjoy my boys. There was swimming, bike-riding, and reading involved so it's safe to say that this mama is enjoying life all around! I keep hearing that summer is coming to a close so that means that either a. I am totally out of the loop or b. I am just in denial!! lol!! :) We are really getting down to the nitty gritty of planning our up and coming year (teaching Sunday school, AWANA, home-schooling pre-k, Bible Study, new photography products, mini-vacations, weddings, family time....whew I am getting excited and tired just typing all of this!!) and let me tell you it's looking busy!! (but very exciting!) It all starts with my little B turning 2 this coming Friday. WAHHHH!!! :( But YAY!!! :) also...I am torn. He is at such a great/fun age right now but still has many of his baby mannerisms in many ways. Oh and in case you're wondering he hasn't had his bink in like three days. I can't find it. And he seems to have forgotten about it...which is sad b/c he's growing up and yet it's great b/c he's growing up. :P
Okay this officially just got really long! Lol!! ;) I hope you are all having a great Monday so far ~ Keep checking back as usual!! Love, ~R.....;)

No comments: