Monday, July 2, 2007

Diamonds...

are a girl's best friend. Right? That's what I've heard all my life. I disagree. They are shiny and pretty and are sometimes very meaningful (like my engagment ring) but don't compare to my girlfriends and how much I gain from my wonderful friendships. Diamonds can't laugh, console, reason, or giggle. They can't comfort, compliment, or just make you feel better (for real) by hanging out and having a really good conversation about being a mommy (and eating a half of a pan of brownies - on accident!?!?). Oh well, you get my point :) Here is a pic of our friend's little guy from this weekend. I had a great time hanging out with A (his mommy) while Ryan hung out with N (his daddy). We went for a walk around the park across the street, sat outside on the lounge chairs by the river (can you say relaxing??), and then played photo session for fun! I wanted to get pics of B walking out in the yard as opposed to inside with all the clutter. She was gracious enough to let me snap some of little J. :) (He was a good sport too!!) Here he is in his adorable little hat. We also look foward to being this little guy's god-parents. What an honor you two, thank you so much!!! We are so excited to be such an important part of little J's life (and yours too!).



No comments: