Sunday, July 8, 2007

Someone's


turning ONE!! Here is a sneak peek from our little Turning One session the other day. (I know he's only 10 months - actually 11 tomorrow! - but I knew if I didn't do them before camp...I would be rushed...AND they had these cakes at the grocery from the 4th :) The colors match perfectly! The whole process from putting him down to complete obliteration of the cake took all of THREE MINUTES!! Of course I went ahead and did this while C was sleeping and R wasn't home....oops! I think I got some good ones...and thank goodness we have hardwood floors!! I am thinking I will use one of the others for his invite :) He had such a great time! (And I got some frosting on my camera! Dont' worry though it came off :) We wondered if we should do John Deere for little B like his big brother (you should see him bat my hand away when I try to push him on C's pedal tractor and steer at the same time!!) ...but R thought something different would be nice...so here we have it. One farm boy and one city boy. :)
Also, wanted to let you know I will not be posting until after the 14th. I will also not be available by phone. Email will work but my reply time might be a day or so. Sorry this is abrupt :) Have a great week everyone! ~R

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Absolutely adorable!! Lucky you...got some shots BEFORE the cake was destroyed...LOL...I wasn't so lucky!!! WOuld love to see more :)