Thursday, August 9, 2007

August 17, 18th

Hey all!! I am back!! Just wanted to let you all know that I will be in Princeville on the 17th and 18th of August for my Aug. sessions. I have one opening on the 18th at 12 noon and am willing to take up to two sessions on Friday the 17th. Feel free to contact me for more info. See you in a couple of weeks!! ~R

::::ALSO::::
Get your fall sessions booked soon! Upcoming dates are September 21st, 22nd & October 12th, 13th & also October 19th and 20th (the trees should be changed or changing by this time! yay!!! I LOVE fall colors!!). Call or e-mail soon to book your fall photo session! :0) New prices as of August 2007 apply. Thank you!!

By the way...these are actually taken outside in the Princeville area...I know they look like they were taken infront of a backdrop (at least the top one does) but the weren't!! Praise God for His blessings of color!! :0)

No comments: