Tuesday, September 4, 2007

In the blink of an eye....

my boys are going to look like this! sniff sniff...:) (Well Ihope they do when that time comes anyway! They sure are fine looking young men.) These boys are actually in....8TH GRADE!! I told their moms these look like more like senior photos than 8th grade photos! And if you didn't notice they are best friends. Our goal was to capture separate portraits and then a some images together that celebrated their friendship. Well, I didn't have to work that hard ;) it's obvious they are best friends! Anyway, these two country boys are farmers at heart and truly do come from families that make my heart fond of where my husband grew up. Thank you so much S and P - your boys are growing up to be fine young men! I wish many blessings to all of you!
~R :)
















No comments: