Thursday, August 30, 2007

Sweet sweet

little girl...born just six days ago today. Of course this little one is so special to me...her mama and daddy are the ones who set my hubby and I up on that fateful blind date just over SIX??? years ago!! Here we all are married and our families full of blessings. This is little 'A' born just six days ago. She is the third beautiful little one to join their amazing family. I am honored to have been able to capture her fresh-baby-newness! Isn't she just gorgeous??? Well, I won't go on too long so you can enjoy the images. Congratulations J and T!!! She is absolutely breathtaking...just like your other two...and you two together :) We love you very much!





















Congratulations again on number THREE you guys! God's blessings to you and little 'A'! We cherish your friendship more than words can say.... Love, ~R (and ALL the boys ;0)

No comments: