Thursday, September 27, 2007

Sometimes mommies

leave a photo shoot feeling like this is all they got...

When in reality, they really got something like THIS!! (AND all the cute ones like the one above that we as parents love!!)


That is the difference of 20 mins vs. two hours (or more if needed depending on availability). After her nap she was right as rain. Wahooo!!! :) Isn't this little darling just gorgeous??? She looks JUST like her Mommy!! K thank you so much for allowing me to come into your home this week. It was an absolute pleasure to meet you and get to know you (naps are GOOD!! ;) and your precious little daughter, Miss O ;) She is as sweet as sweet can be, really I enjoyed her so much!! (I don't get very many opportunities to play with tutus and flower hats around my house!! okay. I don't get any lol!! :) Thank you again and again!! I have 7 mins. till deadline everyone - AAAAAAAND we're done. Have a great night/morning!! See you tomorrow!!! Love, ~R ;) Ms. D I'll post yours as soon as I have the release!! Thank you!!!

No comments: