Thursday, September 27, 2007

You are my sunshine...my only

Sunshine!!! You'll see why those words came to mind in just a sec. (2nd image down) Oh my. I can't tell you enough how pleased I am with these images! Little "L's" mommy prepared me by telling me she probably wouldn't smile much. Well, that's totally cool with me I thought b/c I really like serious looks, funny looks, "non-traditional" looks on my boys too...that's life. Sure they smile and laugh plenty, but all day long??? Forget it! Some of their most adorable facial expressions that are burned in my mind are "non-smiles".... well, here is little miss L and her mommy...one last photo shoot before little brother "O" comes along. It turns out little L had some smiles in there for me after all...and some not too ;) You both are so beautiful..thank you H for allowing me to share in this special time! Enjoy! Love, ~R ;)







No comments: