Tuesday, October 16, 2007

Exciting news!


I prayed a while back that God would make my work acceptable, good enough, to be accepted into the American Child Photographers Charity Guild. I was browsing one evening through other photog's websites and blogs and found the link to this website. As I sat there reading testimonies of parents who have had this type of photography done I wept thinking of how blessed Ryan and are...and I wanted to join in and help. My heart aches for these parents and I wanted to be able to provide this special service of photography for them someday. I knew at that time,though, my work could still greatly improve and it still can today and always will...but now I feel I am finally at a place where I understand more of the technical side of photography to be able to go into the hospital and do this special thing for families without extra lighting etc. If you know of anyone with a terminally ill child, extremely premature baby, someone who has lost a little one that is still in the hospital and would like a private session to be able to tastefully capture their precious little one on film forever, please let them know about me, this free service, and that my heart cries out for them. To visit the American Child Photographers Charity Guild website and find out more info go to http://www.acpcg.com . I am so thankful to have been accepted into this charity guild...and humbled. Thank You Lord! ~R.....:)

No comments: