Wednesday, October 17, 2007

This is for you

Miss C who just had your baby shower!!! :) Look at the blessing you have to look foward to ;) This is little A again since she only got one photo debut on her sneak peek entry last week! There are SO many cute ones...I could hardly choose! Soooo cute and snuggly!!


If you are waiting for your images from almost two weeks ago they will be done tomorrow morning at the latest and will be in the mail. The other 5 sneak peeks from this past weekend will be going up periodically throughout the day today. I hope everyone is have a great week, my boys are still sick for some reason...maybe it's the weather changes, again and again, and yet again. ;) Be sure and book for the rest of October and November for your Christmas card sessions! December is open only for newborns, births, baby planners, and the wedding I have scheduled (yay Bernice!!!) Thank you! ~R.........:)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

This is little A's Nana. Thanks for the beautiful pictures. Photos are especially important to me living so far from my sweet girls and big A too.
I so appreciate your calm gentle spirit Rosie. God bless you, your family and your business.
Nana in Oregon

Heather said...

aww what a sweet baby :) Precious!

Glad you found me again Rosie!! thanks for reading my blog I haven't updated lately but hopefully will be soon!!

take care,
heather

Anonymous said...

Thank you ladies! Heather, I HAD to find you...I go through my blog roll and check everyone's blog all the time...I love reading about your life!

Nana,
Thank you so much...it was my pleasure. I hope you enjoy the pics of you and your girls as much as I have been...they sure are all very sweet! Also, thank you so much for what you did...A told me...I can see why A and the girls (and I am sure Andy too) love you so much. Thank you again,
Rosie.......:)