Wednesday, October 17, 2007

LOTS of Sneak Peeks!!!

I have LOTS of sneak peeks to post tonight so here goes!! I will do one or two from each of five sessions to start with and then maybe one more after that round as I proof each session. I am swamped tonight!!! Thank you all!! ;) ~R.......

Here are the beautiful children of the B family!!! Oh my goodness were these kids well-behaved - they played together so nicely! I hope my boys play together that well one day. What a joy it was to photograph them all! Thank you L and C for allowing me to share in their childhood, they are all precious. Ahem..I mean GREAT!! ;) ~R



And here's the other B family from the weekend!! Again, such a pleasure! I hope you enjoy mom and dad -We got some great ones!! ~R





T!! I bet you didn't think we got any at this point!! Sure looks like they are having fun to me! ;) It was so great to see you all again, your girls are growing up so fast!



Here's another one for you T, have a good one!

And now...presenting: The Class of 2008!!! ??? Seriously, 2008?? Where has the time gone?? B you look great girl! S, which do you like the better - the color or the b and w??? And YES, you were so right about that breeze that kicked up...A-mazing! ;)



And last but not least for last weekend...little C at 9 months old..unbelievably cute. Nuff said. This little farmer boy is sure to capture some beautiful young maiden's heart some day. (Okay not for like THIRTY years right J?? ;) Big sis E...you are just too cute. {{{Hugs}}} to all!



No comments: