Monday, October 22, 2007

Because I know you've probably checked

this morning C!! Here is your sneak peek!! You are so beautiful...glowing with the joy of expecting that precious little miracle that God is knitting together in your womb. Can't wait to meet him, you and J were a JOY to work with!! COngratulations again you two! Love, ~R ;)


P.S. More sneak peaks will be coming up today and tomorrow for the last sessions I had this past weekend. By the end of this week I'll have 13 sessions to proof...hopefully LESS as I chug along this week ;) Thank you thank you to all of my lovely clients!! I wouldn't be THIS busy without YOU!! Thank yoU!! I hope you all had a gorgeous weekend...my the weather was so beautiful! Until later!! ~R ;)

Remember little Z? I couldn't resist putting these up!! (Or getting them to mom and dad! They're on their way A and T!!)

No comments: