Monday, October 22, 2007

Okay seriously.

This session was a Christmas card session. 10 images. I know. Do you SEE these?? They (this couple) are GORGEOUS!! YOu guys!!! (In my best whiney voice!) HOw am I ever going to pick!?!?!! ;) Hope you love them!! I do!! ~R



More to come tomorrow everyone, it's time to turn in for the night. I have been working double time today uploading and organizing...phase one (choosing the right ones out of ALL the images I captured so I can then proof and post process)...I am SO excited for ALL the sessions I have to proof!! Everyone looks amazing! Until tomorrow! Keep warm ;) ~R........

2 comments:

Em said...

Ahhhh, I love those two! Great, great pictures, Rosie. Good luck chosing. :)

Emily I

Em said...

choosing, that is..my brain sometimes can't keep up with my fingers. :)