Tuesday, October 23, 2007

Sneak Peeks for today!!!

Here you go R! My goodness, your little sweetpeas are so beautiful! What a pleasure it was to meet you and to photograph your little girls! I hope you enjoy these ~ your girls truly are precious! ;) ~R......
-


AND....I know what you are thinking!! Does this little girl have a modeling contract?!? :) (She should!!!)
-

Here you go mommy and Daddy H...I must say...wow. Your little girl is certainly beautiful in person, but I could sit here and stare at this photo all day long. What a blessing to be able to capture her on film...er um..memory card :) Thankyou thankyou thankyou! ;) ~R....

Here you go Miss K. Okay, okay I'll say it...this is one of my favorites!! K, I just love the way you love and appreciate horses so much. It really shows...especially in your Senior photos. I hope you like this one...I know I do!! Watch out class of 2007 because here comes '08!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Sooooooo cool! Wish I would have gotten my Sr pictures taken with my horse!!

Linda