Wednesday, October 24, 2007

I. am. in. love.

with these senior portraits!!! Miss B...your mom mentioned you don't like having your pic taken. Umm....wait a minute!! I would have never guessed! You look gorgeous!! Ihope you had as much fun as I did during your session!! You are an A+ client girlfriend! Enjoy! ~R........ ;) S, I am saving your family photos for your gallery!! (Don't want to spoil ALL the fun!!) ;)




P.S. I see this upcoming photo of B and "Bunny" I think he/she....it was so affectionately named so many years ago and I can't help but think....a. {{{awwww}}} ;).....and b. will my little C be this cute with his BearBears when he is a senior in high school?? You better believe it!! (Hopefully he won't be taking them to school though!!) (Disclaimer: Miss B totally uses "Bunny" as a pillow now. :)

Mr. C with BearBears...they're starting to get really narly. Anyone have an extra one laying around that you don't want? (I am being COMPLETELY serious here!!) I am going to have start searching ebay I think!! ~R ;) Umm...just searched ebay and they want 25 bucks plus shipping!!! Anyone have one that umm...(maybe I gave you as a baby gift???) that your child doesn't actually use?? Isn't this just shameful and terrible of me?? I would be totally willing to pay you $5 for it! (I paid under that b/c they were on clearance. I should have really stocked up!) Please let me know, I would love to get two new, clean, BearBears for little C - actually just one, I have one more new one somewhere in storage!! wahoo!! ;) ~R
-

No comments: