Thursday, October 25, 2007

SOOOOOO I thought I'd

just go in and grab "a few" for you Sheryl. Yah. I was here and there and thinking "oooh! I gotta post THAT one...ooooh AND THAT one....ooooh and that one, that one, and that one". Before I knew it I was way over my first post quota!!! (Um two?) But it was well worth it my friend. I dubbed this session "Kathy's angels" because that's exactly what they are. Enjoy, BIG {{{hugs}}} to all!! Love ~R............ ;)

I mean, just LOOK at this child. I just wanna hug him! (Glad I got plenty of snuggles when he was here!) ;)

And don't worry, I got PLENTY of smiling ones of little R... Buuuut I just love this one ;)

Look at these baby blues...too much ;)

Kathy ~ you're gorgeous.




Three muskateers? So cute. That's all I have to say. ;)

-
Have a great night everyone! Love ~R........ :)
-

1 comment:

Jake said...

I love the first one of little R. What a cutie, he is such a little ham :). Poor H, looks so cold. K looks great in the pic. on the bench with the boys. Nice Job!!!
-C