Thursday, November 1, 2007

Congratulations Class of 2008!!!

Hello Miss J!! Here is your sneak peek!!! I hope you love these images...I sure do!! You are beautiful girl (yes on the outside - but more importantly on the inside!!) I just LOVE senior sessions....really...I love photographing ALL ages...but Senior pics are so fun in their own way. The outfits, the poses, the conversation...I had a blast with you J :) Thank you so much!! Here's one for you since I know you like black and white ;)

one for mom...in color ;)

and...one of my favorites...you are too cute!

Thanks again M family...it was MY pleasure! Well, until Monday!! Love, ~R........;)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Such beautiful pics! We want one when they are printed out J

Unknown said...

WOW!
Dad

Anonymous said...

Rosie we can't wait to see the rest of them. They look great!

Jeannine