Tuesday, November 6, 2007

D.O.L.L. Baby (ies)

Here they come everyone! Sneak peeks from this last weekend!! (Well Friday's for tonight anyway - I will post Saturday's tomorrow!!) There are 7 in all and I will post in order so please bare (sp???) with me! :) Thank you to all!! These are for J and C!! Your little girl has captured my heart! We had such a great time...she is soooo sweet! I hope you enjoy your images! Have a great night! Love, ~R............;)



Here you go Mama J...um...again. Isn't cuteness of this caliber ILLEGAL??? (He's cute like his mama!) Look at this sweet little boy!! These are only two of MANY...how am I ever going to pick?? Scratch that - how are YOU ever going to pick!! ha ha!! lol! I hope you enjoy! I'll post more when I proof your session!! Thanks again!! Love, ~R........ ;) P.S. Your camo works great!! Check out #3!


Okay L and K!! Here are your long awaited newborn photos of precious little G!! Congratulations again!! For two weeks old little G sure is well-behaved! ;) No really, she was! She really was as sweet as can be. She did just perfectly for her first photo shoot :) Thank you so much for allowing me to share in this very special time in your lives. Enjoy! Love, ~R.........;)

Okay, here I was trying to be a little artsy shmartsy. Let me know which you like better - really. (The comment box works well for this ;) This one..............

*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
or this one. Isn't she cute!!! (This is especially for little Betsy R., who I know LOVES babies AND pink!! What do you think B?? ;) Thanks again L!!

Until next time everyone!!! Have a GREAT day!! Love, ~R..........;)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Dear Mrs S.,
Thank you so much for putting my name in the baby pictures. I love the baby on the pink plate.
Love, Betsy

Anonymous said...

Dear Betsy,
Did you know that they are the same plate?!? Cool huh? Thank you for replying! See you on Sunday sweetie!
Love,
Rosie......:)

Anonymous said...

Love them both R-----I cant wait to see the rest! You are a very talented artist!!! It was so nice to finally work with you! L