Tuesday, December 4, 2007

I JUST left...

the hospital where baby N and his family are resting and visiting with friends (quite comfortably I might add!! They even have a computer with Internet hook-up in their room!! Do you think they could start something like this in Peoria??!?! Sure makes it convenient to check your blog pics RIGHT AWAY if you schedule your birth session with me! :) Hi J and C ;) Well I took little N's newborn pics today and it went fabulously!! I highly rec. having me come to the hospital esp. b/c they are super sleepy etc.. He just laid there and slept the whole time!! I'll post a couple of those later tonight...like after I upload them and the boys go to bed ;) Anyway~ here are some more pics from last night right after the little guy made his entrance into the world. I can't believe how much he already changed in under 24 hours. Three words: amazing, miraculous, precious. Thank you all! Have a great day!! (Also if you are waiting for sneak peeks, they will start trickling in tomorrow :) Love, ~R.........;) Enough of my thoughts now, on to the important stuff :)








Just so you know, I just teared up as I looked at these in sequence. I know. I'm either a. a sap, b. just plain appreciative of the miracle of new life, or c. in complete awe and wonder of God's amazing power to create such perfect and beautiful little babies within a woman...down to the last detail. or all three. :)

***okay update after dinner ~ I couldn't wait! Here's just one from today C and J...tell me which you like better. I am really liking BOTH in their own way! ;) ~R

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Pics look great Rosie. Thanks so much for your help coaching and the beautiful shots you took. Crys and I enjoy both of the latest pics but lean more toward the B+W. Thanks again.

E and K said...

Rosie, this is Kati. Just wanted you to know that I totally teared up at those pictures too, it's not just you!