Tuesday, December 4, 2007

The miracle of life!!

Okay Auntie T and everyone else checking on here tonight!! Here is baby N! Born just hours ago at 10:01 P.M. Thank you J and C for allowing me the honor and blessing to be there to witness the miraculous birth of your precious baby boy!! C, you did a wonderful wonderful job...as did you J...God has surely blessed this little boy with two amazing and wonderful parents. He is blessed and my goodness, so are you!! You've got one cute and snuggly litte guy on your hands!! Praise the Lord for his safe arrival! The love that your family shares is tremendous~ thank you for allowing me to share in your most special and momentous miracle! Enjoy and wait for a couple more, blogger is being a little slow tonight :( Thank you and God bless! Love, ~R.....;)



Baby N just minutes old....
Such a sweet and calm little baby boy...





Baby N, I KNOW you'll appreciate the duck in 15 years! :) Enjoy everyone and congratulations to C and J!!

5 comments:

Photography by Melisa said...

WOWWWWWWWWWW!!!!!!!!This is sooo heartwarming!!!!! Rosie you are amazing!!! Congrats to the new mommy & daddy. He is a precious little man.
Rosie WE LOVE OUR PICTURES!!! Can't wait til Jan. 18th!!!!!
Melisa

Talitha said...

Thank you so much Rosie! I appreciate this more than I can express! How I wish I could have been there to see my little nephew be born!!! He is adorable! Thanks again Rosie!

Anonymous said...

Hey Rosie Thank you SO much of being in the room with my sister and Jorden and capturing every moment so everyone could see the little monkey. I hope you put out more. And Thank you again.

Anonymous said...

amazing.....just amazing!

Anonymous said...

Geat pics. I hope you put some more up of the aunties and uncles holding him.