Wednesday, December 26, 2007

NEWS NEWS NEWS!!!

Hello!!! I hope you all had a WONDERFUL Christmas and are still having a wonderful holiday (as in all holidays ;) season!!! We had such a wonderful Christmas Eve at my sister's with my side and then Christmas Day with my hubby's parents and brother, Randy. Overall we had really wonderful and love-filled Christmas celebrations....and they aren't done! We always celebrate with Ryan's side on New Year's Day, so that will be very exciting as my hubby is the youngest of SEVEN!

Now on to the news!!! I am SO EXCITED to announce my FIRST entry in any kind of anything photography related.... The Heart of Illinois Wedding Showcase on January 13, 2008 at Weaver Ridge Golf Club in Peoria, IL!!!! I mean...we have crossed over people!! This ain't no "hobby" anymore!! I mean it's still fun like a hobby...it's just that I feel so much more "official". I know I have been "in business" for over two years now...but I am really starting to see myself coming into my own here in terms of style, photog preferences etc. This is really exciting for me!! If you know anyone getting married or are getting married yourself, I highly rec. this showcase!! Tickets are very reasonable and it looks like a great time!! I will be posting more information on the event and where you can buy tickets for it in the next couple of days.
ALSO.... I have another MAJOR surprise for all of you!! This coming January 1st, 2008, I will be unveiling the current project I have been pouring myself into for hours and hours, days upon days!! Stay tuned and I will be revealing what exactly this surprise is!! I am so excited about it, I can hardly wait!!! I hope you are having an AMAZING day!!! Until next time!! Love, ~R..........;)

No comments: