Thursday, January 31, 2008

II Corinthians 9:15

"Thanks be to God for His indescribable gift!"
II Corinthians 9:15



A funny little story: One day my friend J asks me if I can paint a word/scripture mural in her soon to be baby boy #2's new nursery. Well....here's baby boy #3 and he gets his big brother's nursery!! I wasn't shooting photography then like I am now...and who woulda thunk I'd be photographing one of her sweet little baby boys on this dresser one day? :)))) Well, it's pretty amazing the places we'll go - little B is certainly an indescribable gift and so was the opportunity to capture his preciousness through my lens - thanks J and S!!!!...:) Have a great day everyone! Love, ~R...........;)

5 comments:

Lisa at illuminatePhotos.com said...

Fancy meeting you here... on my same wavelength that is! This is so weird. I was just thinking today about starting to look for a verse or saying or something to write somewhere in our new house... once we finally get one. That's just crazy!

Hilary Melick said...

love the stenciling......i want to do that in Parker's room once we move. maybe i'll call on you for help:) we aren't moving immediately.....but eventually:)
thanks for the comments on my blog...your valentine's day one is super cute, too:) i love getting comments, it helps me to know that people are actually checking in on us!:)

lol-hilary

Anonymous said...

hey hil :)
that was free hand baby!!! :)))
~R.......:)

Heather said...

WOW you did an amazing job Rosie! What a beautiful baby.

Love this song..one of my all time faves!

Jeremi said...

Such cute pics, and wow great job on the mural too. What a talented girl you are!