Tuesday, January 29, 2008

PEEK!!!

Here they are!!! The long awaited Day 2 Sneak Peeks!!! I am so excited to get these posted! I know you have been waiting patiently, and thank you for that!! Among all this crazy moving fun it was nice to sit down tonight and look through your sessions for your sneak peek!! I NEVER wait this long but with the move and all....thank you!! Well...take a gander and let me know what you think!! And btw, there are PLENTY more where these came from!! I will be posting a couple more for each session as I proof them. Thank you again to ALL my amazing clients and see you tomorrow!!! Love, ~R.........:)






1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Cute!! Emma and I have been cyber-stalking your blog every day. She couldn't wait to see a picture of herself. I'm glad we got at least one good one of her (thanks for working so hard to compensate for the "cheese factor") We love the cake pictures! They are so fun. I am happy to report that Carson never did throw up from consuming an entire cake :-) Looking forward to seeing the rest of them!!

Jenni P.