Friday, January 25, 2008

Out of the office ~

Hello!! Just letting you know that my hubby is taking down and packing up my computer in just a little bit so.... that means the other four sneak peeks will be here on Tuesday or so!!! :((( I am so sorry about that!! Thank you again to all my wonderful clients for your support and care throughout this moving process. We've been working hard all day and are looking to head out Sunday with all the "big stuff" and anything else we can fit tomorrow. I pray you all have a very blessed and warm weekend!! (The boys and I haven't gone ANYWHERE with this cold weather going on especially b/c Little B is sick. That's alright - I don't mind being a homebody in the winter. It will be so nice to be "home" and to know that we won't be moving again for a long while....***sigh*** (of peace and relief :) It's been a great adventure...and it's only going to continue! Have a great night and weekend everyone!!! Love~R.........;)

No comments: