Saturday, February 23, 2008

Sneak Peeks!!







Oh my goodness!! Thank you thank you thank you!! Thank you to all of my wonderful, fantastic, beautiful, fabulous, and amazing new clients that I had the pleasure of meeting and photographing today!! Your little ones are just adorable...I mean just look at those eyes!! Here are some quick peeks for you (hey, these still qualify as being posted "later tonight!!" ;) Don't worry there are a couple more to come as I proof your sessions :)
-
Also, I noticed that you all need some help coming up with contest ideas sooooo...I have one brewing...keep checking back - I'll have it up sometime this coming week!! Have a great night and rest of the weekend everyone - I have THREE minutes (I guess NINE according to blogger)to turn in!! ;)) See you Monday! Love, ~R........;)

No comments: